Downloadable Documents here contain some of the notices posted on parish noticeboards.
Latest Notices (4th September 2020)
- Next meeting of the Parish Council is by Zoom on 9th September - details on the upcoming meetings page.
- The video recording of the special parish Zoom meeting regarding the Edgehill Quarry planning application can be accessed at this Dropbox location
- The planning application can be accessed at the Warwickshire County Council planning website
- use Edgehill as location search criteria
- The Parish Council is pleased to announce that we now have volunteers who are willing to collect parishioners' prescriptions from local dispensaries.
All volunteers are registered with the NHS / RVS responder scheme, so are fully briefed and DBS checked.They will carry a letter of authorisation from the Parish Council to permit them to make these public service journeys.
The service will be co-ordinated by Kieron Slocombe. He has advised that the next pharmacy collection date will be Thursday pm 2nd April.
Please contact Kieron to make individual arrangements.
There is no need to register with the government's ‘clinically extremely vulnerable person' scheme to use this local service. If you have registered, you can still use this local service. This reduces strain on the NHS service.
If any of your neighbours who may need this support do not receive these email alerts, please pass on this message and Kieron's mobile number.
If anyone has a stock of latex or nitrile gloves to donate, please contact Kieron.Local volunteers have to provide their own, but most suppliers are out of stock.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19), local information:
- Clearly this is a very fast moving situation, so please heed the latest advice from the government as detailed in the national news.
- The information on this website WILL NOT be as up to date as national advice.
- For local information the parish council also have a facebook group
- Link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/497791330810882/
- There is also a "round robin" email list organised by Shona Walton who distributes notices to an email list. if you would like to be added to this list or have a notice that could be sent around please contact Shona on RatleyComms@gmail.com
- WCC have details of meals on wheels on their website - it's available for over 50 with physical and mental disability.
- Link - https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/mealsservice
- There are details of the Mobile library service in the downloadable documents sections on the right of this page.
- There is an image of the Parish defibrillator on this page. The defibrillator is located on the outside wall of the Village Hall in Ratley. There are full instructions for access on the casing.